Did you know that Y Childcare has a Teen Volunteer Program?
Join Waynesboro Y Executive Director Jeff Fife on a virtual tour of the 35,000 square-foot facility! From a happy smiling face at the front desk to a look at some of the best strength-training equipment in the Valley and 4,000 square feet of group fitness space ... from two full-sized gyms with pickleball and basketball to competitive swimming, aqua fitness and more ... come inside the Y to see what we have to offer to help you reach your fitness goals.
Give the gift of fitness! Gift cards may be purchased any time in $25 increments and used for any service the Y offers ... membership, swim lessons, youth sports programming, personal training, childcare, SMAC, and more.
Gift cards are available by phone or in person.
Stop by the front desk or call (540) 943-9622 to purchase.
- Regina Lewis didn’t set out on her fitness journey aiming to be a world champion athlete. In fact, you have to ask the question: when is it that you decide that maybe you’re at a place in your fitness that you think being a pro figure athlete is in the cards?
- Chelsie Burks has been dancing since she was in preschool, but two years ago, she fell ill to a point where she couldn’t even go to school.
- When Gary Kiev was thinking about relocating to Virginia, he had the Waynesboro YMCA on his mind.
- Many of the people responsible for the day-to-day operations at the Waynesboro YMCA got their start as young volunteers. The volunteer spirit is alive and well.
- The YMCA pool is closed until Thursday, March 23, for repairs and maintenance. Augusta Health will allow Y adult members to use their pool. Staunton Y is available to Y members.Swim lessons are postponed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Today Visit: 15
Week Visit: 25517
Month Visit: 118704
Year Visit: 1195970