- Patrons Must Be 16 Years Old
- Be Courteous to Staff and Other Members
- No Swearing
- Do Not Be Overly Noisy
- Share the Equipment
- Rerack All Plates and Dumbbells After Use
- Weights and Other Equipment May Not Be Removed From Weight Room
- Do Not Drop Weights On the Floor
- Wipe Off Benches and Machines
- Wear Proper Attire – Clothes That Cover Your Body
- Appropriate Athletic Footwear Must Be Worn – NO Open Toed Shoes Are Permitted
- Turn Cell Phones Off or Turn On Vibrate
- No Open Beverage Containers
Individuals Not Adhering To These Policies May Be Asked To Leave.
Management Reserves The Right To Revoke The Membership Of Anyone Who Violates The Rules.
* Exception – 12 to 15 Year Olds That Have Completed the Youth Strength Training Course
Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 and over at all times.
Youth 12-15 year olds must take a Youth Strength Training Course to access the NautilusOne Strength Training Room and Cardio Equipment. No one under 16 is allowed in the free weight room without an adult present or having a signed waiver on file.