We believe to bring about meaningful change in individuals and communities, we must strengthen the foundation. The Y is dedicated to building strong kids and families. When you get a membership at the YMCA, you not only help yourself, you are helping our community.
Join the Y
|Category||Joiners Fee||Monthly Rate|
|Active Duty Military||None||Free|
|Active Fire, Police, Clergy||15% discount|
Your Y membership includes:
- Recreational use of the facilities
- Free adult fitness classes
- Substantial discounts on special classes and program fees
- Free Kid’s Place service for family memberships
- Participation in special member events
- Priority registration for programs
Membership in the YMCA AWAY Program, a National Y Program, which permits members to use other Y facilities across the nation at little or no cost. (Not applicable for use at the Staunton-Augusta YMCA)
The YMCA does not turn anyone away due to the inability to pay. If you need assistance with your membership or program fees, stop by the Front Desk.
- State of the Art Cybex Cardio Equipment
- State of the Art Nautilus One Equipment
- Orientation to learn how to use the Cybex and Nautilus One equipment
- Fitness Classes including Combat Training, Yoga, Zumba, Spin/Cycling, and more
- Childcare at Kid’s Place while you workout
- Priority program registration, including convenient online registration
- 3 Complimentary guest passes annually
- Open Door Program (Financial Assistance within service area)
- A.W.A.Y. (Always Welcome At the Y) privileges at Ys across the nation which permits members to use other Y facilities at little to no cost (not applicable for use at Staunton-Augusta YMCA)
Proudly Brought to you by REO Distribution
A tool that creates customized workouts around your goals, strength and fitness experience. Each time you visit the Y, you’ll receive a new workout that tells you exactly what you need to do to get in shape.
From home, ActivTrax also provides you with an online weight management tool to help keep your diet on track.