The Waynesboro Family Y is a powerful association of men, women and children of all ages and from all walks of life joined together by a shared passion: to strengthen the foundations of community. With a commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, promoting healthy living and fostering a sense of social responsibility, the Y ensures that every individual has access to the essentials needed to learn, grow and thrive.
- State of the Art Cybex Cardio Equipment
- State of the Art Nautilus One Equipment
- FREE orientations to learn how to use the cardio and strength training equipment
- FREE Fitness Classes for Members including Combat Training, Yoga, Zumba, Cycling, Body Sculpt and Pilates
- Access to free on-site childcare, Kid’s Place, while you work out (Family or Single Parent Family Membership only)
- Priority program registration
- Discount rates on programs, including swim lessons, youth sports and more
- Family swim time and Gym time
- Complimentary guest passes annually
- Financial assistance program
- A.W.A.Y. (Always Welcome At the Y) privileges at Ys across the nation which permits members to use other Y Facilities at little to no cost (not applicable for use at the Staunton-Augusta YMCA)
Proudly Brought to you by REO Distribution
A tool that creates customized workouts around your goals, strength and fitness experience. Each time you visit the Y, you’ll receive a new workout that tells you exactly what you need to do to get in shape.
From home, ActivTrax also provides you with an online weight management tool to help keep your diet on track.