My Y is Now Every Y
The Y movement is for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We want to encourage members to utilize the Y as often as they can. Sometimes, it is more convenient for members to utilize a Y in a different location when traveling, near a workplace or in another region. Now, full facility/full privilege YMCA members have the flexibility to use other Y facilities throughout Virginia, at no extra charge.
How it Works
Simply present your active YMCA membership card and photo ID any participating Virginia YMCA and enjoy free access. See important program details below:
- The Reciprocal Membership Program is valid for YMCA full facility members only.
- Program-only participants may upgrade to a full membership at any time to qualify.
- Visitors to other Y’s must present a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID upon the first visit and complete a visiting member waiver or standard membership application form with liability waiver upon their first visit.
- YMCA full facility/full privilege members must use their home branch at least 50% of the time.
- Program discounts are for home YMCA members only. Visiting members may sign up for classes at the non-member rate.
- Participating YMCAs reserve the right to restrict facility or program access.
- Other restrictions may apply.